Dreams are just ideas until you take the first step to make it happen.”
A Gurgaon based Travel Management Company lets you drive your vehicle from India to London, all you need to have is your own vehicle. The Pricing is approx of Rs 20 lakhs per person for the trip. Adventure Overland provides you with best explorers this industry has to offer, guided access, border control and even break down assistance is offered during the trip.
Road to London journeys is just getting bigger better stronger with each passing year.
A road trip from India to London… which was once considered a herculean task and unachievable, is now within your reach. If you missed the Road to London 2017 and 2018 journey, then this is your chance to make your dream a reality and join us on this epic drive through 18 countries, 16000 km in 49 Days.
You know what they say “Third time’s a charm”
Distance Covered: 16,000 Km
Date: 14th April 2019 – 1st June 2019
Duration: 48 Nights / 49 Days
Terrains: Mountains, Deserts, Forests, Highways, City Driving
Countries: India, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, United Kingdom
Time Zones: 8
Cost: INR 20 Lakh Per Person
- All Hotel stays on twin sharing basis
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Route Planning and Research.
- Activities to make the experience truly memorable.
- Local guidance and support from experts.
- All inner line permits for restricted areas.
- Limited stock of chocolates, snacks, water and soft beverages for every vehicle.
- All Permits & permissions according to the norms & regulations applicable in all countries en route.
- All Visas and Visa Fees
- Carnet de Passage for your vehicle
- Border crossing assistance
- Lead vehicle in local countries wherever mandatory
- All local permits, government permits, Ministry approvals, custom and immigration clearance
- Adventures Overland merchandise.
- Back up team with a crew vehicle equipped with GPS, oxygen cylinders, emergency food supplies and first – aid kits.
- Road books, maps and wireless radio sets for every vehicle.
- Your own international or domestic passenger flights.
- Meals and drinks not mentioned.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance and documentation costs such as travel insurance
- Vehicle servicing, repairs, traffic fines or parking penalties.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill- health, vehicle breakdown or repairs, damage accruing from land blocks, bad weather etc.
- Additional accommodation charges due to unforeseen delays in the journey.
- Any Medical expenses incurred during the trip
- Any charges for carrying video camera or still camera.
- Any hotel, subsistence or other costs incurred prior to the official start date of an expedition and after the official end date of the expedition.
- Vehicle shipment from UK to India
- Return ticket from UK to India
For More Information Visit: Adventure Overland